Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Parnell discovers new method for brushing teeth.

Parnell e-mailed me in a frantic haze after apparently discovering that he's been brushing his teeth the wrong way this entire time. The following e-mail was edited for content. I did not visit the link he provided.

HEY!

Check this out! I didn't read all of it yet because every bone in my head is just going wacko about this new way to brush your teeth and I'm very excited about it!! This man on the internet discovered that brushing your teeth with just one tube of toothpaste is very boring and not as good for your teeth.

I've been using just one tube of toothpaste to brush my teeth and it has been very boring. This method seems like it would be better for cleaning because it disrupts all the different ways for your teeth to rot by combining every single different type of toothpaste that people have invented and still sell!! That is an exciting fact which you can take to the bank!!

Take a look at this pretty great picture of how you were supposed to clean your teeth this entire time:


Plus look at what it looks like before the mixing process has taken over the bowl:


O.K. I am going to bed now. Thank you for reading this message and I hope you post it up on the bloggingfromjail website for me.

This is Parnell, signing off.

No comments: