Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Poem Time: Jailhouse Blues, by A.R.M.

This is based on a song my old cellmate taught me:


I got them blues
Jailhouse blues
Been blogging 'bout it long enough you see!


I got them hues
Blue jail hues
Spurting from my penis as I pee!



My old cellmate had a medical problem that went undiagnosed by the prison medical staff. Ignoring whatever was going on with his bladder/urinary tract is quite possibly what could have led to his untimely death.

He was a loving man, at least as I knew him (he murdered his wife and two children with a tuning fork). I hope old Smurf-Piss Bart is up there somewhere, smiling as a single droplet of blue falls from his member, landing upon the forehead of a blessed man here on earth.

You hear that, you old bastard? I'm pouring out this bottle of Midnight Thunder Powerade for you, man.

No comments: